Call for PoEM 2021 Forum Papers
PoEM 2021 Forum continues the tradition of previous editions as a place for presenting and discussing new ideas, challenges, methods, techniques, and tools relevant for Enterprise Modeling. The Forum aims to be an interactive platform aiming at high level of interactivity between presenters and participants.
Contributions to PoEM 2021 Forum are welcome to address any of the conference topics:
- Enterprise Modelling Theory
- Enterprise Modelling Practice, Case Studies, and Action Research
- Human Aspects in Enterprise Modelling
- Enterprise Modelling Tool Support
- Modelling for Digitalization
- Large Scale Organizational Structures and Enterprise Ecosystems
- Modelling data-driven Organizations
- Modelling and Enterprise Architecture Management
- Enterprise Modelling for Information Systems
- Agile Enterprise Modelling
- Enterprise Model Life-cycle Management
- Quality and Validation of Enterprise Models
- Conceptualizations, Notations, Ontologies and Multi-Level Enterprise Modelling
- Multi-perspective Business Processes
- Capability Modelling
- Value of Enterprise Modelling
- Knowledge Management and Enterprise Modelling
- Modelling Enterprise Security, Risk, Privacy and Regulatory Compliance
- Organizational and Resource Modelling
- Modelling in Industry 4.0, Cyber-Physical Systems, and Digital Twins
Depending on the decision of the main conference, PoEM 2021 Forum will either be on-site in Riga or in virtual mode. Please check the main page for more information: https://poem2021.rtu.lv/
We invite three types of submissions:
Visionary papers presenting innovative research projects, which are still at a relatively early stage and do not necessarily include a full-scale validation. Visionary papers will be presented as interactive posters.
Demo papers describing innovative tools and prototypes. They will be presented as demos.
Doctoral project papers discussing the research gap to be addressed in a PhD project, the research methodology and intended contribution. Doctoral project papers will be presented in an interactive session. They must be single-author, but the name of the supervisor should be mentioned. Furthermore, doctoral project papers must include the following:
- Identify a significant research problem based on the current status of the problem domain.
- Indicate a research goal / research question related to the identified gap.
- Present preliminary ideas, the proposed approach and the results achieved so far.
- Describe the research methodology applied or planned.
- Outline the contributions to the problem domain and highlight their uniqueness.
All types of papers must not exceed 10 pages in the CEUR-ART format (one column style). An offline version with the style files is available from http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-XXX/CEURART.zip .
Papers should be submitted in PDF format through the conference management system available at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=poem2021 (use Forum Track).
The submitted papers must be unpublished and must not be under review elsewhere.
The papers accepted for the PoEM2021 Forum will be published as volume in the CEUR-WS.org series. The publication of Forum papers is organized as post-proceedings which allows authors of forum submissions to further improve / polish their submission after the event.
Submission deadline: October 22, 2021
Notification: November 5, 2021
PoEM Forum: November 24-26, 2021
Camera ready copy: December 7, 2021
Balbir Barn, Middlesex University London, UK
Kurt Sandkuhl, Rostock University, Germany